Sunday 13 September 2015

Worth The Hype? | Makeup Revolution Goddess Of Love Highlighter


This is my very first worth the hype post, so if you do enjoy these type of posts do let me know and I will try to post some more. Everyone in the blogging community by now has heard of the fantastic brand Makeup Revolution and their amazing quality products for such a low price. I own a lot of their eyeshadow palettes and blushers palettes and I absolutely love them and reach for them everyday. Which is why it pains me to say I haven't had the same amazing experience with this product.



The Goddess Of Love Triple Baked Highlighter is a gorgeous golden highlight with a nice sheen and when I swatched it with my finger it looked AMAZING! But unfortunately when I went to apply it with my brush the colour payoff just wasn't what I expected. It's not very pigmented like some other highlighters I own. So I attempted to apply with my fingers which made the pigmentation better but wasn't the easiest to blend out so I ended up with blobs of highlight on my face. For the bargain price of £4.99 it's not the biggest loss but I would definitely recommend skipping this item and spending that £5 on some of their other products (especially their eyeshadow and blusher palettes!!). So do I think it's worth the hype... Not so much this product but the brand as a whole YES!!

Have you tried these highlighters? What were your thoughts?

Instagram / Twitter / Bloglovin' / Pinterest



0 lovelies have something to say:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment!